Sunday 29 September 2013

A very important letter to Year 7A and Year 7B

Hey Guys,
Lots of you have heard that I am moving schools. Ummm... Yeah, There has been a slight change of plan... its not happening anymore. A few things were and are still are happening that I really dont like and thats why I wanted to and still want to move schools. I am still upset at like 99% of the grade so when we get back to school I was really, really, REALLY hoping that I could speak to some girls that are involved in what happened and is still happening. Its just that I still dont know if thats a good idea because I really really don't want anyone to have reason to hate me even more then they do or be upset at me even more. I also don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I also really want to fix some problems that I have had with some girls but I don't know how to do it because... well..... Im actually sort of... scared because I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings or anything. Please dont be upset at me.

Yours sincerely,
Ariella Woolf

11 comments:

  1. They Might be upset at me- I don't know why but I also don't want to offend anyone or be accused of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??????????????what?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. still confused . whatves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thats interesting... very interesting. I thought that you might know what I was talking about Menucha... oh well

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Im not trying to hide behind a computer screen firstly.Secondly I an not trying to embarrass you. Thirdly, I would come and talk to you- I dont appreciate the fact that your being so rude.

      Delete
    4. Menucha, I am really sorry if I offended you. Please forgive me.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete