Sunday 2 June 2013

A letter

Hey Guys,

Ok, so from now on I'm not going to post because according to you its not what I said it is or you can't be bothered to look at any of my posts or anything and also because if you don't like what I post or care about what I post then why should I waste my time? I don't know- I guess that I just want you to know how I feel and why. Please don't take any offence and if you have a problem with this them please call me on: 0401 9249 05.

Yours sincerely,
 Ariella Woolf

6 comments:

  1. shame you shouldn't feel like that !what's the matter?did i do anything wrong ? if so i'm really sorry .

    ReplyDelete
  2. what on earth do u mean???????????????????
    i do not understand!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ??????????????????????????????????
    Why do you think that????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would u say that of cause we do do u want atention
    i dont get it

    ReplyDelete
  5. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do u mean i dont get it ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete